After loading the model, by right click, you can use various model editing functions such as copy, delete, and positioning models.
1. Copy Model
- You can copy as many models as you want.
- You can set the number of models to copy by entering them directly or by using the +, - buttons.
2. Delete Model
- Delete the selected model.
3. Delete All Models
- Delete all models at once.
4. Move to the Bed Center
- Move the selected model to the center of the bed.
5. Selected Model Placement
- Move the selected model to an empty space on the bed.
6. All Model Arrangement
- Move the entire model to an empty space on the bed.
7. Model Combining
- Combine the selected models into one single model.
- You can confirm the combined models in the model list.
8. Model Splitting
- Separate the combined model into original number of models.
9. Extruder Setting
- You can choose the extruder to use according to the printing model.