Before printing, Do the calibration and bed leveling first. Here is Instructions how to do the calibration and bed leveling in fabWeaver type A530.
1. Bed Leveling
1) The bed can be leveled by measuring the degree of inclination of the bed. Press the
[Check] button to start the measurement.
2) Turn the leveling knob on the bottom of the bed as many as the revolutions displayed in
the screen. Press the [Check Again] button to measure is again.
2. Z-off Set
The gap between the nozzle and the bed can be adjusted.
- If the Z offset of Nozzle 1 and Nozzle 2 are incorrectly calibrated, the print quality may
1) Press the [Print Calibration Pattern] button to print the pattern for calibration.
2) Measure thickness (Including raft) of two patterns and calculate height differences.
3. Nozzle Calibration
The position in the X and Y-axis directions between Nozzle 1 and Nozzle 2 can be corrected. When two nozzles intersect to print, they can be printed on the same coordinates.
- If the positioning of Nozzle 1 and Nozzle 2 is incorrect, the print quality may be
1) Press the [XY Calibration] button to print the pattern for XY calibration.
- If pressing the [Enter Calibration Value] button, you can directly input the calibration value without printing the calibration pattern.
2) When printing is complete, input the number of the line that forms the most straight line
among the lines printed by nozzle 1 and nozzle 2.
If there are no straight lines, enter the number of the nearest line.
After entering the value, press [Save] and print the calibration pattern again to check.
- The value of the X axis center is 0, the left end is -10, and the right end is 10.
- The value of the Y-axis center is 0, the upper end is -10, and the lower end is 10.
3) After entering the value, click Save.