1. What is limited warranty?
fabWeaver will provide a limited warranty only to an end-user who originally purchases the product and registers it to the fabWeaver’s official website. This limited warranty is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases, or otherwise obtains the product from the end-user purchaser. This limited warranty only assignable for sales made by fabWeaver to an authorized fabWeaver reseller, and such authorized reseller may assign this limited warranty to its initial end-user purchaser.
2. What is covered by the limited warranty?
A limited warranty guarantees any defects in material and workmanship that arise as a result of normal use of the product. Limited warranty is granted under the explicit conditions as below and any warranty claim must be submitted prior to the end of the applicable warranty period.
- Serial number must be registered on fabWeaver’s product registration page, or must be substantiated with the original end-user’s purchase invoice
- Serial number still be on the product
- Product is newly manufactured product when purchased and not sold as used or refurbished
- Product installation and maintenance instructions as described in the manual of the product have been observed
- Product was not disassembled or reassembled by end-user
3. What is the geographic scope covered by the limited warranty?
Limited warranty for the purchased unit only shall be applied in the territory where the product has been originally sold.
4. How long will the limited warranty last?
Limited warranty period for products is one (1) year from the date of purchase, except nozzle and bed parts is ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. If no evidence of purchase date if available, up to 1 year from the date of manufacturer of the product applies.
5. What is not covered?
- Misuse by an end-user: Any damage or defect caused by improper use, improper installation, abnormal wear, physical damage, and deformation caused by blows or falls, by the end-user
- Force majeure: Any damages caused by force majeure (fire, floods, earthquake, lightning, war, or any other events beyond human control)
- Incompatibility issues: Any issues that is not directly related to the general functioning/operation of the product, including but not limited to, general complaints and dissatisfaction (odor, noise from motor operation, printing speed, etc.)
- Any request for limited warranty services after the limited warranty period expires
- Malfunctions that are caused by using the software, consumables or parts that are not officially certified by fabWeaver
6. Actions that end-user should take when problems arise
If the product is purchased from a fabWeaver authorized reseller, please contact the reseller directly or file a claim on support.fabweaver.com.
Warranty claims may require submission of image, video, log of machine that demonstrate the product malfunctioning, also require proof of purchase and photo of the serial number of the printer.
7. Actions that fabWeaver will take when warranty claim received
- fabWeaver or authorized reseller assist an end-user to figure out remedy or resolution on claimed issues
- In the event a product defect is covered by the limited warranty, fabWeaver (or authorized reseller) will replace the part or product at no charge to the end-user, including a product considered by fabWeaver as DOA (Dead on Arrival). Upon fabWeaver’s request, the end-user may be required to send the part or machine with the malfunction back to fabWeaver or authorized reseller. Depending on the case, fabWeaver may replace the malfunctioning device with a refurbished device. If defective parts or products are not returned, fabWeaver shall bill for the unreturned hardware.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE END-USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST FABWEAVER WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW. EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, FABWEAVER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, WITH REGARD TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCT. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. FABWEAVER WAIVES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COLLATERAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF FABWEAVER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.